Take Our Questionnaire To Find Out If we can Install Solar Panels at your home
Take Our Questionnaire To Find Out If we can Install Solar Panels at your workplace
What do we do?
We design, specify and install renewable power and heating systems including EV charging solutions for business and residential customers. We are dedicated to reducing your energy costs by generating and managing renewable energy.
Why choose Source Electrical?
- We provide in depth performance reports using specialist design software using precise
information obtained from a physical survey carried out on the premises.
- We aim to maximise the system performance to maximise your savings.
- We use quality products to ensure your systems life duration lasts longer with little
- We are a highly skilled, a knowledgeable workforce and experts in our field.
- We offer after sales support and annual R&M services.
- Planned & Reactive Maintenance
- We employ up to date and extensive Health and Safety policies.
Why choose Source Electrical?
Key Benefits of Commercial Solar
There are significant benefits to be had from investing in solar energy, for businesses both industrial, large and small. With rising energy costs, putting your roof space to good use can be a sensible decision. Many commercial organisations have already realised the huge potential income stream available from solar energy. Simply by utilising the roof space on your commercial premises, agricultural buildings, factories, warehouses, schools or hospitals, you can install solar power generators and start generating solar energy.
Source Electrical Services are specialists in medium to large scale commercial solar panel systems for a wide range of commercial sectors, and our expert team has a clear understanding of the needs of businesses. Whether you are looking to cut costs, reduce your carbon footprint or secure your future energy supply, we offer expert commercial solar installations with proven high yielding solar panels.
- Cost savings – Solar panels generate free, green electricity during daytime hours that can be used on site, lowering your business demand for energy from the grid and potentially saving thousands of pounds on energy bills.
- Solar income – Ideally you would use all the solar power onsite, however any surplus power can be sold to the grid.
- Financial stability – With energy prices predicted to sharply rise in the next 10 years, commercial solar panels allow you to effectively forward buy your electricity at a set price, making financial forecasting much easier.
- Low risk investment – Solar PV is a reliable and safe investment vehicle that provides returns exceeding those of traditional low risk financial products.
- Energy security – With the grid currently struggling to generate significant electricity supply to meet the UK’s growing energy demands, and the government’s recent introduction of mandatory energy audits for large businesses via the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) and possible future energy usage regulation, independent solar installations are and excellent backup measure.
- Lower carbon footprint – Generating your own solar energy will significantly reduce your carbon footprint, increase your company’s sustainable credentials and improve your business reputation.
At Source Electrical we have years of experience in the renewable energy sector, with a team of knowledgeable professionals who are specialists in the design, installation, and maintenance of solar panel arrays. We have experience dealing with both large-scale commercial projects and solar panels for domestic properties.
- Reduced Costs – on average, solar PV installations pay for themselves within five years and go on producing free electricity for many years to come.
- Reduced Emissions – one of the best ways to significantly reduce your carbon footprint. Even a small solar PV scheme saves tonnes of CO2 every year!
- Low Maintenance – with no moving parts and very little ongoing maintenance required, solar panels are incredibly reliable and cost-efficient to run.
- Future Proof – with energy prices only set to rise, a solar PV installation protects you from increased utility bills by providing your own free electricity.
- Smart Investment – solar PV installations offer a reliable and predictable investment with better returns than many low-risk options.
- We treat each project individually, providing you with our expertise and insight to ensure that you are getting the solar panel installation you need.
Battery Storage Systems
A Battery storage system lets you capture the solar energy that your PV system has been generating throughout the day and use it at night. With energy prices soaring, battery storage has become increasingly popular in the renewables sector as it is a fantastic way to recycle your green energy. Battery Storage is certainly worth considering if you have Solar PV producing energy at your property during the day but you consume more energy at night.